Polish Pottery Festival 2014
The 1st Annual Polish Pottery Festival was a great success!
With over 3000 visitors and perfect weather, everyone had a wonderful time.
Now get ready for our
2nd Annual Polish Pottery Festival!
Mark you calendar for this year:
2nd Saturday in June
June 14, 2014
10:00am - 5:00pm
Great Polish Food and Fun for the whole family!
Cultural booth with interesting information about Poland and other Eastern European countries, languages, etc. Mark the spot on the map of Poland where your family is from!
Strawberry Hill Museum
Local and regional Polish Pottery retailers from Kansas and Missouri featuring:
- Kitchen Gallery of Topeka - Exclusive "Roses" Polish Pottery pattern, kitchen gadgets and food mixes
- Siostra Polish Pottery of St. Charles - Lithuanian candle houses, hand-painted Polish eggs
- Polish Pottery tablecloths and aprons
Vendors featuring Polish and Eastern European items:
- The Bean Patch - Polish Jams & Pickles
- Bird's Polish Gardens
- Glass kugels and witch balls from Poland and Romania
- Grit's Pasture - Flower-pounded t-shirts and scarves
- Helena's hand-painted Polish glass ornaments
- Hoganville Famly Farms - homemade Bavarian Sauerkraut
- Nativity Sets - hand-crafted from Elim Mission, Poland
- R. Alan Macy - Amber jewelry
- Touch of Bohemian Embellishments
- Peggy's Kitchen - Polish and Hungarian food
- Desserts by Tish & Cheryl - Polish and Eastern European
- Ice cream and sodas
- Kettle Korn