Polish Pottery Festival 2016
4th Annual Polish Pottery Festival!
Mark you calendar for next year:
2nd Saturday in June
June 11, 2016
10:00am - 5:00pm
Downtown Historic Weston, Missouri
Great Polish Food and Fun for the whole family!
Renditions Polish Pottery Festival features food, music, vendors, and booths celebrating Polish Pottery, Poland and Eastern Europe. Located inside Renditions Polish Pottery Shop and outside on Main and Short Streets in Historic Weston, Missouri.
Cultural booth with interesting information about Poland and other Eastern European countries, languages, etc. Mark the spot on the map of Poland where your family is from!
Strawberry Hill Museum
Local and regional Polish Pottery retailers from Kansas and Missouri featuring:
- Kitchen Gallery of Topeka - Exclusive "Roses" Polish Pottery pattern, kitchen gadgets and food mixes
- Siostra Polish Pottery of St. Charles - Lithuanian candle houses
- Polish Pottery tablecloths and aprons
Vendors featuring Polish and Eastern European items:
- The Bean Patch - Polish Jams & Pickles
- Dillon's Bakery - fresh baked European, artisan breads
- European Cheese - featuring Polish "quark"
- Glass kugels and witch balls from Poland and Romania
- Grit's Pasture - Flower-pounded t-shirts and scarves
- Hoganville Famly Farms - homemade Bavarian Sauerkraut
- Nativity Sets - hand-crafted from Elim Mission, Poland
- Pysanky Eggs - traditional hand painted eggs
- Lithuanian Amber Jewelry
- Peggy's Kitchen - Polish and Hungarian food
- Ice cream and sodas
- Kettle Korn